The ergonomic shape of the Tomahawk Grip effectively reduces hand fatigue and shock via a flared section that disperses pressure at the base of the palm.
- The grip surface is textured for perfect tactility where it's needed.
- The reinforced polymer composite grip tube is easy to assemble using a single-sided clamp and an extra clamping force on bar end side . In additions, the alloy bar ends provide different holding positions while climing.
- Lightweight forged aluminum alloy clamp securely positions the hand grip, eliminating the potential of slippage.
- Recommended for performance e-bike models, focused on agressive handling and fatigue resistance.
- Right and left hand specific.
- Material- Rubber
- Lock On- Yes
- Length- 139.0mm
- Weight(Apprx.)- 250g
CICLOVATION TOMAHAWK ENDURO PERFORMANCE GRIPS (BLACK)